We are looking for an individual who has an appetite to exceed sales expectations for not just themselves but for their sales team, while reflecting Ontario HVAC and Water commitment to customer satisfaction. If you have superior personable skills, a drive to succeed and have experience in a similar role, then we would love to hear from you!
- Base Pay Plus commissions
- Recognition in working with a reputable and national HVAC company.
- Effective marketing materials and proper guidance to ensure success.
- Planning, implementing and directing sales activities of Ontario HVAC & Water in assigned region.
- Developing sales strategies to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Managing the recruitment of Home Efficiency Consultants by conducting interviews, providing training and on-going coaching to team members.
- Establishing and monitoring individual and team sales targets.
- Overseeing activities and performance of the sales team.
- Liaising with company functions to ensure sales achievements.
- 2+ years of HVAC management and/or HVAC sales experience is a must.
- Positive attitude and exceptional communicator both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and eager to learn.
- Market knowledge of HVAC industry in specified region is a huge asset.
- Business education background is considered an asset.
- Full-time and flexible availability (weekdays, evenings and some weekends).
- Vehicle is a must. We are Canada's fastest growing home solutions brand that caters to the ENTIRE home.
We are looking for individuals who have an appetite to exceed sales expectations for not just themselves but for their sales team, while reflecting Ontario HVAC and Water's commitment to customer satisfaction. If you have superior personable skills, a drive to succeed and have experience in a similar role, then we would love to hear from you!
Products We Offer:
Furnaces, AC, Hepa Air Filters, Carbon Filters, Water Softeners, UV Light Disinfection Systems, Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers. We pride ourselves in our ethical business practices with the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the industry. We only offer Canadian made, eco friendly products at affordable prices.
What We Need:
Motivated sales reps that want to promote and sell our products / services.
- Ability to sell our Products and Services.
- Manage Sales Process Form
- Responsible for prospecting to satisfaction.
- Build and Maintain Relationships with Customers.
What we offer:
Industry leading compensation package. Salary plus Commissions
*This is a Field position, you will be required to generate your own leads. If you believe this role is right for you, please apply with your resume.
Are you ready to be a part of a fast growing company and take on a role that allows you to market innovative products? We meet our customer needs by providing them with the best green technology. Do you have a strategic mindset with the passion and drive to succeed? We want to be able to mentor you and add you to our growing team! If so, this might be a great role for you to kick-start or develop your career!
Our team is filled with strong innovators who create new offerings and services while providing a difference in our customer’s lives each and every day!
Your mission as an Entry-level Sales & Marketing Representative is to market and create brand awareness. Employees should promote products, services or ideas to the customer with enthusiasm for the brand and with goals or a call to action in mind.
As a member of this team you will need to execute the strategy that is focused on growth, new client acquisition and expansion of the existing base of clients, which is essential to the success of the team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Builds potential long-term relationships with customers
- Provides endless customer support
- Embraces challenge and has a “Can do” attitude
- Strong desire for growth
- Enthusiastic learner
- 1-2 years of sales, customer service, marketing experience, hospitality is an asset
- Possesses strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time